T-REX FOR TRUSTEES
In complex operations with high potential for risk, the use of siloed systems, reports disjointed from source data, and large reconciliation projects should not be the norm. Mistakes from fragmented workflow and outdated technology not only cost revenue, but also a trustee or administrator’s reputation.
T-REX for Trustees offers data management, analytics, payment calculations, and an investor portal with advanced reporting that helps you go beyond basic issuer services and provide a differentiated client experience for all stakeholders.
SCALE YOUR TEAM’S CAPABILITIES AND YOUR BUSINESS WITH T-REX’S PLATFORM AND SERVICES
MANAGED DATA SERVICES
Leverage tech-enabled workflows to aggregate, standardize, and automate issuer and servicer data with the support of T-REX’s expert team.
Provide a system of record for leveraged facilities with automated updates of loan-level performance data.
MODELING & CASHFLOW ANALYTICS
Model transactions independently, create waterfalls, and perform payment calculations.
Customize, download, and share reports for pool and collateral level performance data with CUSIP-level cashflows and payment distributions.
DIFFERENTIATE WITH T-REX
IMPROVE CLIENT EXPERIENCES WITH PREMIUM SERVICES
- Give issuers and investors access to actionable data, cashflow analytics tools, and reporting capabilities
- Create interactive waterfalls for greater transparency
- Collaborate with all parties during deal modeling
STREAMLINE BUSINESS CRITICAL & DAILY WORKFLOW
- Collect and standardize data from issuers and servicers
- Model deals, build waterfalls, and calculate distributions
- Build and download reports in various formats for regulatory, investor, and internal needs
SCALE UP SAFELY & MANAGE RISK
- Represent transactions accurately resulting in better management of operational and transaction risk
- Tightly control deal access and user permissions
- Alert users when new data is available or errors are detected
INVESTOR REPORTING PORTAL
White label and integrate T-REX into your tech stack or easily access from any web browser so investors can:
Analyze historical performance against projected cashflows at the pool and collateral level
View CUSIP-level payment distribution reporting
Build reports with data visualizations and customize for ongoing portfolio monitoring
Use API integration with complete SDK to incorporate into existing tech solutions