- WHAT INFORMATION DOES T-REX COLLECT FROM ME?
- WHAT DOES T-REX DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
- DOES T-REX COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION?
- DOES T-REX COLLECT LOCATION INFORMATION?
- DOES T-REX TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
- CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM T-REX?
- CAN CHILDREN USE T-REX’S WEBSITE?
- WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
- WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
- HOW DOES T-REX PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
- I AM A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, WHO MAY I CONTACT ABOUT MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- HOW DO I CONTACT T-REX?
WHAT INFORMATION DOES T-REX COLLECT FROM ME?
T-REX collects certain information from you when you share that information with T-REX and when you use T-REX’s website and related services.
- Site Visit Information: T-REX also collects certain types of non-personal information whenever you visit our website. This information helps T-REX operate our website and provide other services, including advertisements, ad serving, and technical support. By “Site Visit Information” we mean information that does not identify you personally, such as IP address, device information, and browser information.
WHAT DOES T-REX DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
T-REX collects information to keep in touch with you, to enhance the services we provide, and to improve your experience of our website and increase the relevance of advertisements you may receive. T-REX does not sell or lease the information you share with third-parties.
T-REX’s use of your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: T-REX uses the Personal Information you share with us to communicate with you about upcoming events, promotions, and other exciting opportunities. T-REX also uses Analytics and Site Visit information to improve the design, functioning, and your experience of its website.
- T-REX may share Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information with Service Providers: T-REX may share your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information with certain trusted third-parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, but not limited to, site hosting and maintenance, customer relationships, database storage and management, advertising, and direct marketing campaigns. T-REX requires all service providers to use the information solely for providing services and to take your privacy and the security of the information we share with them seriously.
- Legal and law enforcement requests: T-REX may also disclose, at its sole discretion, your Personal or Site Visit Information as required by law, or to comply with a legally binding request—like a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
“Cookies” are electronic files many websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to a respective site more efficient. T-REX uses both “session” cookies on its website. A session cookie stores information about you only while you are visiting our site, and is then deleted when you leave our site.
As we discussed above, T-REX partners with Google Analytics to improve the quality of our website, and to give you access to more relevant advertising. Google Analytics may install “persistent cookies” on your computer or mobile device to perform these services when you first visit our website. A persistent cookie remains in your browser after you have left T-REX’s website. This allows Google Analytics to track your activity on T-REX’s website, and on other sites you visit.
To remove session and persistent cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
DOES T-REX COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION?
T-REX does not collect credit, debit, or other financial data on its websites.
DOES T-REX COLLECT LOCATION INFORMATION?
T-REX’s websites, in both its standard and mobile formats, do not collect location or geographic information.
DOES T-REX TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM T-REX?
T-REX may send you newsletters and other messages, including marketing emails, about exciting events and to alert you to relevant advertisements and other opportunities. We will only send you communications if you give us express permission to do so by completing a form on our website. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a T-REX newsletter or email message.
CAN CHILDREN USE T-REX’S WEBSITE?
Our website is not directed at children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal or other information from children under 18. Simply put, T-REX does not permit children under the age of 18 to use our website to create accounts, or to perform any other type of activity.
WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
T-REX is based in the United States and our website is hosted there. If you are visiting our website from another country, the laws governing our website’s collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to visit our website, or share your personal information with T-REX, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.
WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
T-REX’s website may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. T-REX does not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third-parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
HOW DOES T-REX PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
T-REX takes the security of your personal information very seriously. T-REX uses reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the personal information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, T-REX cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
I AM A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, WHO MAY I CONTACT ABOUT MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents that have signed up to receive our newsletter to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: email@example.com.
HOW DO I CONTACT T-REX?