Speaking on the Impact of Technology on Securitization and Asset Management Panels
Book a meeting at T-REX’s Booth #A87, Sparkle East
New York, NY, September 19, 2019 – T-REX, the leading analytics and data solution for complex markets, is excited to be returning to ABS East as a sponsor, speaker, and exhibitor this year.
T-REX offers specialized tools for investors, investment banks, originators, lenders and rating agencies. Our solutions include:
- T-REX Managed Data Services: Complete transparency into the performance of assets on an ongoing basis via the T-REX Performance Data Service
- T-REX Analytics Platform: Flexible analytics, reporting, and collaboration software for complex assets
Download our ABS Solutions Fact Sheet for more information.
T-REX is pleased to appear on two panels at ABS East this year:
<1> The New Esoteric: Exploring the Potential for New Asset Classes Using Securitization as a Tool
Date/Time: Sunday, September 22 – 12:30 pm, Track B
Speaker: Tricia San Cristobal, CPO (panelist)
- Recounting all the triumphs of ABS, from both a social and economic perspective
- Examples of how ABS has funded new asset classes and startup companies that otherwise would not have launched
- How securitization really is the best technology for disintermediating risk
- Funding African Development Bank projects, resolving non-performing loan balances, and funding exciting new VCs: what are the new ‘esoteric’ asset classes for ABS?
- Have MPLs, solar, tax equity and other unique asset classes lost their ‘esoteric’ label and joined their plain vanilla counterparts?
- What are some of the risks in getting too creative with ABS Technology, i.e. non-stable cash flows from Private Equity Fund ABS?
<2> The Necessary Evolution of Asset Management
Date/Time: Monday, September 23 – 4:10 pm, Track B
Speaker: Scott G. Miller, CBDO (moderator)
- Given asset management fees are down, are there technological solutions that can achieve greater efficiency, reduced cost, and improved performance?
- Where does Big Data and AI intersect with the asset management world, and how far off are we from widespread implementation?
- What are the most onerous risks for asset managers who fail to adapt to a changing paradigm?
Booth and Live Demos
We will be running live demos of T-REX at our booth (#A87, Sparkle East) and look forward to discussing how our managed data services and platform can help improve your business performance. To book a demo, please email email@example.com or call +1 646 609 8888.
T-REX combines sophisticated cloud-based SaaS technology with big data and asset class expertise to drive down operating and capital expense, reduce risk exposure, and enhance performance for complex investments. T-REX solutions address friction at each stage of the asset lifecycle, from origination through investment. By empowering responsible finance, T-REX creates significant investment opportunities across the $30 trillion market of alternative investments. Visit www.trexgroup.com to learn about the Performance Data Service and financial analytics Platform for Loan and Asset Warehousing, Structured Credit, and Energy Project Finance.
+1 646 609 8888