T-REX Analytics allows developers and asset managers to easily stress both production and credit risk parameters driving projects cash flows, including:
- Power Production
- Power Purchase Agreement Rates
Understanding how assets perform under any set of customized scenarios permits asset owners to better assess risks and returns.
Fixed-income investors have historically lacked the tools necessary to adequately assess the risks of solar assets, hampering large-scale investments in this rapidly growing space. T-REX Analytics permits fixed-income investors to analyze, assess, and accurately price the risk associated with investing in renewable energy, PACE, and other asset classes.
T-REX Analytics can be used to:
- Structure customized debt tranches backed by portfolios of solar assets
- Create capital structures for the securitization of renewable energy assets
- Determine the present value of cash flows generated by solar assets under user-defined assumptions and discount rates
- Solve for the yield of a specific tranche in a securitization transaction, given a pre-determined price (and vice versa)
- Value the residual cash flows from a portfolio of solar asset backed securities
- Calculate the amortization schedule, coupon rate, yield, principal window, and average life of any tranche in the capital stack of a solar-backed securitization transaction
To learn more or to schedule a demo of T-REX Analytics, email us.